Cost of living comparison between Washington D.C., United States and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,707 prices entered by 307 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 164% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,926 ($8,627) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)