Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,480 prices entered by 290 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22477 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,688 (11,957 zł) in Warsaw.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)