Cost of living in Warangal, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01429 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warangal (India) is 52% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,443 (₨100,981) in Warangal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)