Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22477 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,290 (10,187 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 9 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buraidah costs ﷼ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zhuhai costs 元3.00 (about 1 hour ago)