Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is 25% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,642 (45,746,217 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (33 minutes ago)