Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,520 (4,934 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)