Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.506 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,906 (5,746 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (33 minutes ago)