Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,430 (R$ 11,452) in Volta Redonda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (about 1 hour ago)