Cost of living comparison between Volos, Greece and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,881 in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)