Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,604 in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nassau costs B$2.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 731,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 2 hours ago)