Cost of living in Volos, Greece compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volos (Greece) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,219 in Volos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)