Cost of living in Vlorë, Albania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00751 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vlorë (Albania) is 37% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,322 (175,870 Lek) in Vlorë.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)