Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01443 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,757 (руб 121,792) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mainz costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)