Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 148 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01359 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 19% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,611 (руб 118,505) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨25 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 250 (8 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guwahati costs ₨25,800 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lahore costs ₨118 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥6,500 (about 1 hour ago)