Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01561 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 20% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,386 (руб 152,812) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Nicolás de los Garza costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (about 1 hour ago)