Cost of living in Vladimir, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01469 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladimir (Russia) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,515 (руб 171,249) in Vladimir.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (23 minutes ago)