Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01620 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,024 (руб 186,696) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in İzmir costs 21TL (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Giza costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (about 2 hours ago)