Cost of living in Vladikavkaz, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01444 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vladikavkaz (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,765 (руб 122,177) in Vladikavkaz.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 2 hours ago)