Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,186 in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sivas costs 950TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $12 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,717 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)