Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.43517 EUR / BYN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 47% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €948 (2,178 BYN) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charleston, South Carolina costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)