Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 43% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,856 (39,429,333 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)