Cost of living in Vitebsk, Belarus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00005 EUR / BYR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vitebsk (Belarus) is 44% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,740 (37,666,114 p.) in Vitebsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (28 minutes ago)