Cost of living in Visby, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Visby (Sweden) is 52% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,743 (45,013 kr) in Visby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)