Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03411 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,492 (43,736₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)