Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03208 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 60% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €807 (25,137₴) in Vinnytsya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Korba costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)