Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00138 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,318 (CH$3,135,994) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 2 hours ago)