Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,582 (COL$8,427,446) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Walnut Creek, California costs $9 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saint Peter Port costs £1.15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harar costs 2,200 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tampa, Florida costs $33,647 (about 1 hour ago)