Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,614 (COL$7,968,459) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Uzhhorod costs 240₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 17,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sarajevo costs 10KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 130₴ (about 1 hour ago)