Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,505 in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buenos Aires costs ARS $400 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$912 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dnipro costs 6.00₴ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in normal area in Ranchi costs ₨847 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)