Cost of living in Viljandi, Estonia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Viljandi (Estonia) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,865 in Viljandi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 23 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)