Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,298 in Vigo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)