Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 15% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,736 (32,520,604 ₭) in Vientiane to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)