Cost of living in Vicenza, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vicenza (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,350 in Vicenza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (about 2 hours ago)