Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00309 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 28% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,288 (416,737 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (14 minutes ago)