Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00319 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,279 (713,565 Ft) in Veszprém.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)