Cost of living in Verona, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Verona (Italy) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,363 in Verona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)