Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,511 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (30 minutes ago)