Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01584 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,954 (руб 123,328) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨22 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨19 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hurghada costs E£ 40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 270 ฿ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr250 (about 2 hours ago)