Cost of living in Veenendaal, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Veenendaal (Netherlands) is 32% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,299 in Veenendaal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)