Cost of living in Växjö, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10485 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Växjö (Sweden) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,417 (23,052 kr) in Växjö to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuquén costs ARS $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $6.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)