Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10483 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,217 (30,683 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)