Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10280 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,692 (45,641 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,300 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Orlando, Florida costs $777,778,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vladimir costs руб 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)