Cost of living in Västerås, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10150 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Västerås (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,023 (29,780 kr) in Västerås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)