Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.841 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,866 ($3,407) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)