Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington, United States compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver, Washington (United States) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,757 ($3,088) in Vancouver, Washington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)