Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,512 prices entered by 444 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.703 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,843 (C$6,893) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port Louis costs ₨40 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lille costs €16 (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Caracas costs Bs 24,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,550 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lipetsk costs руб 30,000 (35 minutes ago)