Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,834 prices entered by 524 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,801 (C$4,218) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)