Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,487 prices entered by 440 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,854 (C$6,930) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (11 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (29 minutes ago)