Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,611 prices entered by 447 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 51% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,732 (C$6,563) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)