Cost of living comparison between Vancouver, Canada and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,545 prices entered by 420 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.689 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,747 (C$6,894) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)