Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,928 (CH$1,434,359) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)