Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,056 (CH$2,157,317) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1.96 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)