Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00135 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,877 (CH$1,391,014) in Valparaiso.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €140 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aberystwyth costs £50 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €24 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo André costs R$ 1.99 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,000 (36 minutes ago)