Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 464 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 16% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,213 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$4,257 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown costs 1,500 G$ (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 4,000TL (41 minutes ago)