Cost of living in Valletta, Malta compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 447 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 17% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,333 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,728 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)