Cost of living comparison between Valletta, Malta and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valletta (Malta) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,717 in Valletta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)