Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,350 (COL$4,777,024) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)