Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 607 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09430 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 145% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €7,976 (Bs 84,589) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)