Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 934 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08516 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 100% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,410 (Bs 51,781) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,150 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (43 minutes ago)