Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,500 in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 2 hours ago)