Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,736 (CH$1,301,371) in Valdivia.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Ranchi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caracas costs 1,000,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php150,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kandy costs 60,990 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Billings, Montana costs $25 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (about 4 hours ago)