Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,644 (CH$1,252,845) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (24 minutes ago)