Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,514 (CH$1,188,864) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,981 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Windhoek costs 17 N$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 300 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anyang costs ₩533,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 2 hours ago)