Cost of living in Vadodara, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 530 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01246 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vadodara (India) is 45% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,104 (₨88,632) in Vadodara.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (28 minutes ago)