Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,846 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)