Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,148 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)