Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland vs Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 49% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,825 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)