Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,115 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 750 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (42 minutes ago)