Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 49% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,126 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagasaki costs ¥800 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥467,590 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$58,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)