Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 59% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,344 in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sorocaba costs R$ 1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)