Cost of living in Utsunomiya, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utsunomiya (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,292 (¥302,593) in Utsunomiya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,709 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (39 minutes ago)