Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 390 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 62% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,404 in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)