Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 367 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 61% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,391 in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nashville, Tennessee costs $120 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Townsville costs AU$10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $9 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in João Pessoa costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)