Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 32% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,282 ($4,666) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)