Cost of living comparison between Usulutan, El Salvador and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 34% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,177 ($4,546) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,500 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trieste costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)