Cost of living comparison between Ushuaia, Argentina and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05950 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ushuaia (Argentina) is 30% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,071 (ARS $68,415) in Ushuaia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 8,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $165 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8,557 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)