Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24743 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,500 (10,102TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)