Cost of living in Uşak, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25651 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uşak (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,556 (9,965TL) in Uşak.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)