Cost of living comparison between Uppsala, Sweden and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10309 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,362 (42,308 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $813 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)