Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09776 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,973 (30,408 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 130 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Zapopan costs Mex$ 145 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Montego Bay costs J$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)