Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09923 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,653 (26,738 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (23 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)