Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10483 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 45% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,760 (26,327 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (44 minutes ago)