Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10241 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,629 (45,204 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $127 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,860 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (about 1 hour ago)