Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 44% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,315 (40,956 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 7,000KM (about 1 hour ago)