Cost of living in Umeå, Sweden compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10504 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Umeå (Sweden) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,434 (42,208 kr) in Umeå to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)