Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 39% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,924 (₩3,757,085) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.75 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨142 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (38 minutes ago)