Cost of living in Ulsan, South Korea compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulsan (South Korea) is 42% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,840 (₩3,604,027) in Ulsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)