Cost of living comparison between Ulhasnagar, India and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ulhasnagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,327 (₨169,788) in Ulhasnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (about 2 hours ago)